Do we have backup plan if this list disappears?

rysiek rysiek at hackerspace.pl
Sun May 1 12:14:11 PDT 2016

Hi,

Dnia wtorek, 19 kwietnia 2016 14:06:44 CEST Georgi Guninski pisze:
> Do we have backup plan if this list disappears?
>
> Two public security lists I have been on degraded to the point I
> unsubscribed (on the second they filtered me at SMTP).

I am working on making Schleuder3 easily runnable through the magic of Docker:
https://git.occrp.org/libre/schlocker-compose/

Schleuder3 is a GPG-enabled mailinglist manager. Perhaps it's something we
might want to look at.

Or perhaps we should just move to a truly decentralized, p2p solutions.
Twister supports groups nowadays:
http://twister.net.co/

> Generalization:
>
> Do we have backup plan if the interwebz lose a lot of connectivity?
> (maybe some kind of radio communications).
>
> Probably revealing the plans to adversaries is not good idea, not
> sure.

That's a whole different story, on a whole different level. I would say, these
are two different questions:
 - having a place like CypherPunks to discuss stuff;
 - making sure the infrastructure needed for it is in place.

Mesh networking would be part of the answer, I guess.

--
Pozdrawiam,
Michał "rysiek" Woźniak

Zmieniam klucz GPG :: http://rys.io/pl/147