FYI: 'Private Smartphone' ... UnaPhone Zenith

Rayzer rayzer@riseup.net
Sun May 1 09:12:24 PDT 2016

Via tuta.io, links are shortlinks to indiegogo:

Tutanota Introduces Private Smartphone: UnaPhone Zenith

Dear privacy-friend,

we are excited to let you know that we have partnered with Una to bring
to you the most private and secure smartphone: the UnaPhone Zenith. We
at Tutanota and Una believe that a phone should not be your personal
surveillance device, but simply your personal phone, where all the data
remains with you and cannot be exploited. Una has just launched a
crowdfunding campaign to bring the Zenith to life
<https://igg.me/at/unaphone>. As their partner we are proud to let you
know about this perfect chance to get the Zenith as an early bird!

      We call it: the Anti-Google Phone!

The UnaPhone Zenith is the first truly secure and private Android
smartphone without any compromises. It doesn’t use any Google services,
shady apps or strange permissions. With the Zenith you can stay calm
knowing that you are never tracked and that your data is never being
sold. The phone comes with the most secure open source third party apps.
Of course, the Tutanota App is already pre-installed.

We hope you share our passion for privacy and support this project
<https://igg.me/at/unaphone>. Personally, we are thrilled that there
will be a phone available making sure that our data cannot be abused -
not even by the carrier. We can't wait to get a Zenith ourselves!

Cheers,
your TutanotaTeam