nsa taxis

Rayzer Rayzer at riseup.net
Wed Mar 30 14:04:55 PDT 2016

juan wrote:
> 	so I took a look at 'uber argentina' - as usual the amount
> 	of self parody is almost unreal...
>

> 	1) nsa-uber steals 25% of the driver's earnings.
>

> 	2) They have all sorts of draconian requirements, including new
> 	cars, age requirements, and all kinds of ID shit from the
> 	government nazis. Razer would love it.

Why do you say that?

Because I think the so-called 'sharing economy' is a feudal fascist
economy?

That make me a Nazi?

Because Uber's financial backers include scum like Goldman Sachs who I
wouldn't care to enrich?

That makes me a Nazi?

Because they spy on you, the consumer of their services, and don't seem
to do as well 'spying' on their contractors about thinks like carrying
guns, criminal records, and so much more that someone getting in a car
with a complete stranger might want to know?

    A formal complaint has been filed against Uber, the car ride
    company, by the Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC), a
    non-profit advocacy group. The NGO says Uber plans to use their
    smart phone app to access user’s locations at all times, and to send
    advertisements to user’s contact lists.

    Uber, a San Francisco-based company, has become worth over $40
    billion in the five years since it launched its app that allows
    anyone to pay for rides from nearby drivers in 300 cities in 57
    countries. Along the way, it has also gained a bad reputation for
    exploiting its employees and even some customers.

    Last September, users were horrified to discover that Uber was not
    only tracking them but boasting about this ability at private
    parties. The tracking system that the company used to follow the
    physical location of individuals was dubbed the “God View” by
    executives…

http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?id=16035
https://epic.org/privacy/internet/ftc/uber/Complaint.pdf

That's it! I must be a Nazi because I don't like companies that spy on
people full-time for profit.

--
RR
"Through counter-intelligence it should be possible to pinpoint potential trouble-makers ... And neutralize them, neutralize them, neutralize them"