nsa taxis

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 12:54:39 PDT 2016

On Wed, 30 Mar 2016 12:40:25 -0700
Jason McVetta <jason.mcvetta at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 12:24 PM, Brian <brianbrian at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > If you use a smart phone, there is probably not much difference in
> > ability to NSA location track and using uber.
> >

> Any cellphone, not just smartphones.

	That may  be so, but I doubt the gov't can get as much track
	information from all over the world as they get directly from
	the 'centralized' uber servers.

	Anyway, the fact that uber is yet another cover for
	US spying is not the only reason why uber is a piece of
	shit. I mentioned other reasons. In some ways uber is even more
	hostile to a free market than the 'official'
	state-licenced(like uber) taxi mafia.