Apple engineers... Will they (snigger) crack under pressure

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 21:46:42 PDT 2016

On 3/21/16, The Doctor <drwho at virtadpt.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 21:26:52 -0400
> grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> If these seemingly principled battles grow, expect corps to be
>> going in deep on candidates with their own SSBI-like anal probes.
>
> They already have what amounts to an internal counter-intelligence
> unit that occasionally runs mole hunts looking for employees that
> leak information on upcoming products or projects to the news media.
> I'm kind of surprised they're not doing this already.

Maybe before Snowden corps never thought govts would be in
heavy conflict with the corp-customer relationship, essentially
attacking one of its essential foundations... crypto,
(others being features, price, usability, apps, brand, quality, etc).
ie: Previously known govt activities were relagated to tax / structure /
employment / trade / safety regulation etc which didn't directly
impact users.

Too bad corps were just starting to recognize advertise and
capitilize on the crypto relationship, with market / user awareness
results starting to develop.

Which is why Apple must win and be given every possible
support from everyone in doing so... to reject clipper v2 forever.