Facebook - champion of ... (of course, you knew that means the 'competition' is Hosted by the NSA's BFFs)

Rayzer Rayzer at riseup.net
Sun Mar 20 21:24:40 PDT 2016

Seen.life HEARTS your privacy. That why it's DNS'd by... wait for it...
Cloudflare along with:

 Seen.com

Seen.net

Seen.org

Seen.info

Seen.biz

Seen.us

Domain Name: seen.life
Domain ID: 070463d7578343cfbfa41be09935670a-DONUTS
WHOIS Server: who.godaddy.com/
Referral URL: http://www.godaddy.com/domains/search.aspx?ci=8990
Updated Date: 2015-11-29T20:25:03Z
Creation Date: 2015-08-24T19:11:46Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2017-08-24T19:11:46Z
Sponsoring Registrar: Godaddy LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited
https://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited
https://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited
https://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Registrant ID: cr202965082
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Registrant Street: DomainsByProxy.com 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111,
PMB 309
Registrant City: Scottsdale
Registrant State/Province: Arizona
Registrant Postal Code: 85260
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.4806242599
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.4806242598
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:
Admin ID: cr202965084
Admin Name: Registration Private
Admin Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Admin Street: DomainsByProxy.com 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB
309
Admin City: Scottsdale
Admin State/Province: Arizona
Admin Postal Code: 85260
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.4806242599
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +1.4806242598
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:
Tech ID: cr202965083
Tech Name: Registration Private
Tech Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Tech Street: DomainsByProxy.com 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Tech City: Scottsdale
Tech State/Province: Arizona
Tech Postal Code: 85260
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.4806242599
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +1.4806242598
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email:
Name Server: eva.ns.cloudflare.com
Name Server: hans.ns.cloudflare.com
DNSSEC: unsigned

http://whois.domaintools.com/seen.life

--
RR
"Through counter-intelligence it should be possible to pinpoint potential trouble-makers ... And neutralize them, neutralize them, neutralize them"