[Cryptography] USG v. Lavabit-Snowden Files Unsealed

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 10:32:17 PDT 2016

And the guy that started telegram wasnt even treated this way in russia ...
they asked to access accounts for a platform he developed he said no and
left the country never to return thats why we have telegram ... he just
moves around the planet prolly has a swiss like untouchable bank account or
2

If people are surprised by this kind of USG action then that for me is
scary .. USG been seriously dead long time now - never was really alive as
it likes to propagandize