Remember, remember the Fukushima nuclear disaster on this day?

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 13 12:49:30 PDT 2016

 From: juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com>
 To: cypherpunks at cpunks.org \>    So after s quick search, seems that the containment of the>  general electric designed reactor(s) failed? Maybe americunts
> should be paying damages?
If a court were to address the issue, I think the Japanese would lose, primarily because it had been about 40 years before the earthquake/tsunami occurred.  The question would be, "Could the Japanese have prevented or ameliorated the damages by modifying the equipment between 1970 and 2010?".   I think the answer is obviously "yes".  They should have anticipated that a tsunami would short out electrical lines outside the plant's walls, rendering them unuseable.  This was a fixable problem; they simply chose to continue to operate the plant containing a known defect.             Jim Bell