solutions for source code take downs due to DMCA?

rysiek rysiek at hackerspace.pl
Tue Mar 29 16:07:15 PDT 2016

Dnia sobota, 19 marca 2016 13:04:55 Zenaan Harkness pisze:
> brief github session:
> (...)

1. use a centralized, corporate-operated service;
2. be surprised when corporate exercises their power based on centralisation
   by taking something down;
3. be completely appalled, write an angry blog post or e-mail;
4. start using a different centralized service;
5. rinse, repeat.

> It seems "we" have yet to design a functional hidden service?

It seems "we" have yet to take our heads out of our asses and stop using
centralized shit because "it's convenient".

--
Pozdrawiam,
Michał "rysiek" Woźniak

Zmieniam klucz GPG :: http://rys.io/pl/147