Can we legally borrow some sploits from TLAs?

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 21:53:45 PDT 2016

On 3/25/16, Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com> wrote:
> Public list for this is not a good idea.
> Can we legally borrow some sploits from TLAs?

Hey guys, join my list. (public announce... oops)
Hey Jane, join my list. (private to Jane, who isn't who you think she
is... oops)
Hey NSA, grok my headers over clearnet, FISA all VPS servers nightly
to Utah. (oops)

No traditional "email" list is nonpublic to TLA's
and various other adversaries.

You might hide the participants with crypto and
anonymous p2p overlay networks, even nullifiy central
service with message distribution / broadcast / blockchain.
That's fun.
But never will content be unshareable once received.

> Anything already implemented?

Plenty of honeypot research groups you can search for and join.
(Or engineer your way into.)
Though your TLA's already did and know the list of boxes not to hit.