On money - "Why we need to beat Russia"

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Mar 25 04:37:54 PDT 2016

http://thesaker.is/why-we-need-to-beat-russia/

Quotes:
"Our Imperial weapons give definite form to our Empire. And nothing
has shaped our Empire more than the FIAT. The deformation began in
1971, when the US imposed her Power to re-define the rules of the
monetary system for her sole benefit. The ability to print IOU’s in
exchange for real value is more clever than theft as we borrow and do
not pay back in kind due to inflation. Our enemies, adversaries and
vassals must found their financial systems upon the printed dollar
which they must purchase with hard earned money. That seizure has
financed a vast network of military bases, bribery, assassinations,
coup d´états and perpetual war.
What’s not to like? All that Power without taxing the produce of the
American people. So why have we lost in Syria?"

"But whom, may we ask, has the power to decree wealth? And with such
great power to do so, who can be trusted with such great
responsibility?
No one. That is who."

"Inequality of Wealth, therefore, always reaches its peak at the end
of the FIAT timeline."

"That is the death blow. The Fiat produced a parasite – the financial
sector – that in its greed is killing the real economy."

"Monsanto can darken the sunflower harvest in the Ukraine, and Allianz
can steal a few tranquil Greek islands, but the ambience is never
quite the same as when hard working people had their just rewards, and
goodness and charity and kind souls rejoiced – with compassion and
cooperation – while loving the narrative of a life written while
desiring only the product of their work.
The world this Global Reserve Fiat creates is one of misery and strife
where evil and greed feeds upon the spirit, and the world becomes an
immoral wasteland of modernity [I would add: "and war"]. The worker is
discriminated against as all pressure and stress is heaped upon his
future, as the law discriminates between debts held as an asset vs.
debt held as a liability."

"Now, the East – China / Russia / India – challenge the Global Reserve
Fiat. And when the dollar fails, and it will: For debt is the essence
of fiat, and when it defaults, the system defaults with it."

"And when the 98% – their future burdened by intolerable debt,
unemployment and declining wages – decide to walk away? The fear of
that decision has been driving interest rates down for decades, to
make it bearable not for the good of mankind but to prolong the
system. This brings into relief an internal contradiction: wages
decline in sync with interest rates because the bargaining power of
workers evaporates as Central Bankers reduce the cost of capital,
contributing to the substitution of labour and labour wages by that of
the machines and AI software [should just have said "by mechanisation
and automation", but hey, who's quibbling...]."

"As we look at the precarious nature of our faith-based money, we must
acknowledge the moral implications of “dishonest money”. Seizure by
decree, whether judged just by Constituted Power, is immoral. But the
fact that dishonest money is so easy to create, control and
redistribute helps one understand the wave of immorality that has
swept over our world."

["faith based money" - great phrase!]

"Our Imperial weapon will die by both edges of its own sword, one
being the contempt with which it is so easily created to bend the will
of the world to its bidding, and the other sharp edge which the wicked
are blind to recognize: The evil that sound money prohibits."

"The Dynasties of Wealth - Have you ever wondered how we hedge our
holdings through turmoil? The top 85 patricians of which own more
wealth than the bottom 3.5 billion humans – will move first. The 1%,
then 2% and whoever else left standing will be forced to follow
through."
"They easily control men through greed and are beholden to Gold alone.
Gold transitions their wealth recycling system through change."