Remember, remember the Fukushima nuclear disaster on this day?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 02:21:11 PDT 2016

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 06:49:30 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  From: juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com>
>  To: cypherpunks at cpunks.org  >   So after s quick search, seems that
> the containment of the >  general electric designed reactor(s)
> failed? Maybe americunts >  should be paying damages?
> How so?

	Did you see my previous message?

	https://cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2016-March/012590.html

> It looks like it worked like it was designed to work.

	The design was supposed to contain the melted suff in case of a
	'melt-down' - but it didn't. So, no, I don't think it worked
	like it was designed to.

> The
> problem is, a decision had been made about making a seawall only a
> certain height, and putting the switching circuitry in the basement
> which could be flooded.

	Well, yes, more than a few things failed at once.