Remember, remember the Fukushima nuclear disaster on this day?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 13:09:05 PDT 2016

On Sun, 13 Mar 2016 19:49:30 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  From: juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com>
>  To: cypherpunks at cpunks.org \>    So after s quick search, seems that
> the containment of the>  general electric designed reactor(s) failed?
> Maybe americunts
> > should be paying damages?

> If a court were to address the issue, I think the Japanese would
> lose,

	It, of course, dewpends on the court. It would be ridiculous
	to try this case in a state court, especially in a court of
	'justice' owned by, say, general electric and the american
	state.

	Strictly speaking the guilty parties are the american and
	japanese government and the 'private' mafias that do
	'engineering' for them.

> primarily because it had been about 40 years before the
> earthquake/tsunami occurred.

	And that changes the fact that the general electric's design
	failed?

> The question would be, "Could the
> Japanese have prevented or ameliorated the damages by modifying the
> equipment between 1970 and 2010?".   I think the answer is obviously
> "yes".  They should have anticipated that a tsunami would short out
> electrical lines outside the plant's walls, rendering them unuseable.

	And what has that got to do with the fact that the containment
	that is supposed to contain material in  case of a meltdown,
	does not contain anything?