Remember, remember the Fukushima nuclear disaster on this day?

ilsa ilsa.bartlett at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 01:33:29 PST 2016

Hello,
I rather read then post. Today I wish to share the Japan's Nuclear Trauma,
as the leaks continue unabated, on it's Fifth Birthday.

  Georgi,  Thank you for posting, your comment is so true...

  Tomorrow just after 2:00, Five Years Ago was the 9.2 Earth Quake in Japan.
  1800 + people died instantly. Our world is still awash with radio active
  waste still out flowing toward the west coast of the United States in all
  water around our globe.

  A Journey In Disaster. This is a Warning To The World!

  http://www.theguardian.com/…/uk-government-new-plant-fukush…
  <
http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2013/nov/19/uk-government-new-plant-fukushima-nuclear-disaster-warning

  I ask you not to forget how the corporation Teco lied.

  http://fukushimaupdate.com/
  <
http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Ffukushimaupdate.com%2F&h=8AQGlITYaAQHoY9TeQmYrNXgqAlXYeoqc55Kq5zmGj8bgHQ&enc=AZODk0JWlAbkXs3BKkevjuWK68pnyeT8RATOsDhmhvm1pRYV9iOico967DK5OI266QK6bRW2_4t-av_PKDRcqJBCrxAZYSQIqjb4LEOas0WSCH6NK0dbwtttydioRNxemQxZc0gIqg7YqsknoTIIcUxNSO4KMJQ4CfDOjvKI_--KFPFPbaqLeqFV8g11Q-VT_iY&s=1

  Japan has enough bomb quality plutonium to make more than 400 hydrogen
bombs over the number they already have as test examples for how to build a
better killing bomb.

  http://www.jnfl.co.jp/english/
  <
http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jnfl.co.jp%2Fenglish%2F&h=vAQHcZVw6AQH3ZXgmTi0B8q8mKhg-foaClcSTz8fmtg4nnw&enc=AZOgbC5oegQ_Vm3PW7uPSBVJMXQgHQqH-DUiyMuevli2lr6d4kjFvOuGPS_pHpLKOMLTtgXDl2wLqZJ9MUyK4TqTGoVIkZNsbq2WuVcR-a9n_8mMtln_N2dtRk0gIEI6q2Z_6jho3qXX2IIcD3rnDEGMEjEznVZUyseu6OffP9nSargo-GZx3-DMEVHH6S0xR9M&s=1

> This is a great example of Money over Human Values
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/

…/japan-indicts-3-former-executives-…
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/01/world/asia/japan-indicts-3-former-executives-over-fukushima-nuclear-disaster.html?_r%3D0&_r=0

> Gratitude and Respect, Smile

"Don't ever get so big or important that you can not hear and listen to
every other person."-John Col
trane​