Beginning of the USD end? - Re: Petrodollar further analysis - Putin buying gold with “little fanfare, but on a large scale”

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Mar 8 22:12:30 PST 2016

Beginning of the end of the USD?
"The Inflation Genie is Out of the Bottle"
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-08/inflation-genie-out-bottle
(Short article, but a few graphs, so just a key quote, and --beware--
the pyramid(?) futures marketing scheme at the end, so perhaps not
such a reputable site, unfortunately - but the inflation figures seem
genuine enough:)
"Put simply, the inflation genie is out of the bottle. Core inflation
is already moving higher at a time when prices of most basic goods are
at 19-year lows. Any move higher in Oil and other commodities will
only PUSH core inflation higher.
The Fed is cornered. Inflation is back."

See also: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inflation

In related news:

http://www.pravdareport.com/russia/economics/01-03-2016/133690-russia_gold-0/
Russia becomes world's largest buyer of gold
01.03.2016

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-02/global-central-banks-continue-longest-gold-buying-spree-vietnam-war
Global Central Banks Continue Longest Gold-Buying-Spree Since Vietnam War
(with graphs of central bank gold holdings)

https://www.rt.com/business/334498-canada-gold-reserves-economy/
 Canada’s golden age is over
Published time: 4 Mar, 2016 09:29
"Canada has used up all of its gold reserves. For the first time since
1935 the country is out of gold. ..."
(Not much foresight in Canada it seems, or perhaps we can say "insider
gold sales to my buddies" by some other name.)