Fwd: Returned post for oss-security at lists.openwall.com

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Thu Mar 3 06:16:08 PST 2016

----- Forwarded message from oss-security-admin at lists.openwall.com -----

Date: 3 Mar 2016 13:49:09 -0000
From: oss-security-admin at lists.openwall.com
To: guninski at guninski.com
Subject: Returned post for oss-security at lists.openwall.com

us-ascii

oss-security at lists.openwall.com mailing list.

at oss-security-owner at lists.openwall.com.

I'm sorry, your message (enclosed) was not accepted by the moderator.
If the moderator has made any comments, they are shown below.

If you ever have anything valuable to share, like software bugs you used
to find 10+ years ago, please feel free.  Other than that, please consider
the kind of content you've been posting lately unwelcome on oss-security.

We also have a policy to discourage CC'ing other lists on oss-security
postings (because this attracts less-relevant postings from other lists),
but of course you didn't know nor care.  (And the CC's were not
particularly bad in this case, I admit.  It's worse when someone CC's LKML.)

/sd

On Thu, Mar 03, 2016 at 10:28:09AM +0000, Cord Beermann wrote:
> Hallo! Du (Adam D. Barratt) hast geschrieben:
>
> > If you want an answer from those who deal with lists, you have to ask them.
>
> The file has been removed.
>
> Yours,
>         Cord, Debian Listmaster of the day

Many thanks. You fixed the _entire_ messy issue with a single `rm`.
btw, didn't your marketoid debian overlords taught you to
hypocritically say `thanks' in issues like this?