Research Paper on The Eternal Life of Cryptocurrencies.

Chris Magistrado cmagistrado at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 04:29:10 PST 2016

I've been reading this mailing list for quite some time now, and usually
don't message or write here much. Maybe one other time.

I'm writing a paper on the vitality of Cryptocurrencies. My argument is
that they are here to stay, and will only continue to rise as our
technology becomes better. Some of the statistics I plan to use are the
growth in market value, not only in BTC, but in Altcoins as well, the pros
of BTC and how altcoins can do what BTC cannot, and lastly the versatility
of exchanging coins via places like Shapeshift.io.

Any suggestions on data or stats that might be useful? Shamir just said at
RSA, "Yet to see a use case for blockchain that can't be solved with an
existing simpler technology"
I simply disagree. I believe the use of Cryptocurrencies are not only a
statement against government control, but also a currency used by people
whom want to remain private. (obviously, again, better coins than btc).