Wikileaks is the Endgame

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Thu Jun 30 04:11:54 PDT 2016

> On Jun 29, 2016, at 7:26 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> For sure. But also for online drug dealers.
>
>    Yeah. Ask Ulbricht.  Or the guys from agora who made it quite
>    clear that tor doesn't work. Or freedom hosting, or or or
>
>    Also, what % of 'illegal' drugs are sold through tor? 0.01%?

 I wonder if it's even that high? Err no pun intended. I think you'd be a fool to purchase dope over tor.. there are still indictments coming down on low level buyers all over the world, fallout from the first and second Silk Road busts.

Also, unless you're looking for somewhat rare entheogens, in general the prices online are way jacked up. I still make all my transactions the old fashioned way - I just feel like agora etc are crawling with Feds and scammers.  Risk reward ratio doesn't balance out when the shit so readily available anyway.

--
John