Wikileaks is the Endgame

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 21:34:20 PDT 2016

On 6/29/16, Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:
> But you take what you can get.

Of course, and build on it.

> Also funded by DARPA ;)

DARPA is fine so long as you always remember
who and what they're procuring for. Which is rightfully
a no go among the the ideals of many people.
I had this chat with someone once, and they chose
to leave their job later on because of that conflict seeded.

> What do you see as promising?

Hard to say as keeping track of all the papers
and few actually coded implementations is hard.
I2P is still interesting as a packet switched net.
PS tech tends to have more modification flexibility
to new pluggable ideas than circuit switching.
All the other little more specific messaging / file
systems have some good elements.

More than asserting something promising from the mess, there
might be value in the prior step of sorting out what may be promising.
There are folks who would be good partners in that.