Wikileaks is the Endgame

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 11:39:07 PDT 2016

On Tue, 28 Jun 2016 11:10:32 -0700
Rayzer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 06/28/2016 10:23 AM, juan wrote:
> > your past comments about marx make you a marxist.
>
> I comment about a lot of things.

	I don't think so. And regardless, when your comments are
	pro-marx then you can be called a marxist.

> Everything you extrapolate from there just goes a long way to
> illustrating your unique kind of mental illness.

	uh oh

> > 	at any rate, you clearly are a dishonest retard who say
> > 	that liberalism (what anglos now call 'libertarianism')  is
> > 	feudalism. If you are not the world's champion of trolls,
> > then what are you.
>
> There's probably a name for it. If not, there should be.

	name for a dishonest shitbag like you : of course : dishonest
	shitbag. Quite descriptive isn't it.

	So tell me rayzer what does a marxist statist like you do in a
	supposedly crypto-anarchist list WHINING about
	liberalism/libertarianism?

	What, are you worried that some people don't want to get their
	driver licenses and want to ignore the supreme authority of your
	state?