[OT] Five Simple Rules

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 09:44:11 PDT 2016

On Tue, 28 Jun 2016 10:13:44 +0200
Tom <tom at vondein.org> wrote:

> There's no need to believe, observing is sufficient. From our vantage
> point it may seem everything is getting worse. We kill each other, we
> exterminate species, we destroy the environment, intolerance,
> corruption and lies, lies and much more lies.
>
> But the thing is: it's not the reality,

	OK. Now we have a bunch of very cheap relativists who are of
	course their own parody....

it's just what we perceive it
> to be. Actually it's the other way around: things are getting better
> and better. Yes, sometimes it's two steps forward and one backward.

	Sorry dude. Your pro-establishment bullshit is not 'true'
	because there's no such thing as 'truth'.

> You might counter: but what about unreported missing black children?
> What about the desastrous violence in Venezuela and Mexico? What
> about all those global warming deniers? What about the rising
> fascisim in the EU?

	What about motherfucking americans and their global police
	state eh?

> What about idiots like Trump or Farage?

	Yes. Terrible. They are not lefty, 'progressive' americunt
	fascists! That's really horrible.