Wikileaks is the Endgame

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Tue Jun 28 09:31:04 PDT 2016

On 06/27/2016 11:40 PM, grarpamp wrote:

> And yes, the DPRK exists and makes a fine travel destination ;)
>
> https://vimeo.com/172360421

DPRK +1 for Marijuana is legal. It's considered Folk Medicine.

I keep pointing out to people that, unlike Vietnam, the US DID bomb the
DPRK's agricultural dikes and then, due to an artificial and hostile
neighbor to the South and US saber rattling, never managed to repair
them leaving the country somewhat dependent on food aid, and also note
that if the US was a small nation under constant treat from a nuclear
superpower THEIR leadership would look and act a whole lot different
than it does, and the people in the society would be sociologically very
different.

Two words.... "Iron Ore". That's what the DPRK has in abundance and
that's what the US wants to loot to keep the Steel mills smoking and
factories in the South pumping out those cheap cars 'Mericans can afford
to buy with their continually devaluing dollar.

However if your political tendencies are towards Libertarianism (ie
Feudalism) and I KNOW more than a few of you are, I have an alternative
tourist destination for you:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/05/06/somalia-libertarian-parad_n_197763.html

Rr

Ps. After YEARS of being available on Youtube "Somalia: A Libertarian
Paradise" has been blocked in the US... Perhaps elsewhere (use a proxy).
I've also discovered that the Rage Against the Machine Video "Killing in
the Name of..." set to footage of the 2K DNC protests has met a similar
fate after years of availability.

You are being reverse propagandized by the flushing of information down
the memory hole 'Merican. Even the "Sinister North Korean" regime isn't
THAT clever...