Wikileaks is the Endgame

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 22:15:42 PDT 2016

On Sun, 26 Jun 2016 22:07:58 -0700
Ted Smith <tedks at riseup.net> wrote:

> Juan, I don't know how you could have thought that message referred
> to you. You're one of the only voices of truth on this list. I read
> every one of your emails twice, even three times. PLEASE keep posting.

	Come on Ted. We know you are pathetic, but I expected something
	slightly better =)

	I know  the message refers to me because it starts with my
	name =) - As to the other message you sent to tor-talk,
	'context' made it quite clear that it referred to me. And when
	you take into account that they are basically the same
	message...

	So go ahead Teddy, tell me who I work for.