Wikileaks is the Endgame

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 21:58:34 PDT 2016

Quinn,

You use a lot the adjective "decent".  Please, your patterns of decency are
_not_ exactly the same adopted in a punk community or even in several
countries around the world.  Mine, for example.

I am not being ironic or agressive.  I am talking too serious with you.
Sorry, asking for moderation here, in this specific list, makes no sense.
It would be really wrong.

I was banned from tor-talk mailing list for defending a victim of brutal
harassment and accusations with no proofs.  This victim is my friend and is
being attacked for a lynch mob.  Is it not decent for you?

I already had seen Jake in several talks before, but he just becomes my
friend when I saw him crying for Aaron Swartz.  I learned to love him after
it.  I was crying next to him and I was a cute, fragile, young girl, but he
prefered to comfort and to hug a fat, tall, not so young man, who was
crying much more than us together.

Jake never knowed, but the tall North-American guy that, years ago, he
hugged in a so sweet way is one of the persons that I more respect in the
whole world.  I could die for this guy now if he needs it, because he has a
huge, amazing heart, one of the kindest souls that I know and he really
believes in a better world and works hard for it.

I think Jake never will remember me, but that was the first time I saw him
as a friend.  Jake was not a "rock star" (ridiculous expression used for
some people), he was just a sad boy crying for a dead friend, for Aaron's
lost dreams...  I've spent a long time just seeing them hugging each other
and, even not being the best of creatures, I sincerely prayed for them,
asking God to bless both and Aaron' soul and his family.

When Jake left my friend, I also hugged him, my huge lovely crying teddy
bear...  Jake saw our hug with some curiosity because he saw me watching
them for a long time.  I was hugging my friend and Jake saw my eyes still
crying.  My head was almost behind my friend's arm, because he is much,
really much taller than me.  Jake was not so close and made me a signal,
asking me if I needed something.  I smiled, so he smiled and finally left
the room.

After it, I already saw Jake crying, blushing, smiling, laughing, missing
more friends, dead and alive...  God, do you really think that would be
decent to let stupid blind people destroy my friend's life?!  If you think
it is decent, sorry, I reject your concept of decency now and will reject
it all the days of my life.

I prefer to be banned of all existent mailing and discussion lists than
supporting something so infamous, so disgusting...

Take care and (re)think about your concepts of decency, please.

Cecilia