Wikileaks is the Endgame

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Sun Jun 26 21:26:36 PDT 2016

On 06/26/2016 10:04 PM, juan wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Jun 2016 21:50:28 -0600
> Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:
>
>> On 06/26/2016 09:31 PM, Rayzer wrote:
>>
>> <SNIP>
>>
>>> But you probably believe bin-Hidin never existed... Right Juan?
>>
>> Dude, he was obviously a CIA agent ;)
>>

> 	So mirimir, given the obvious technical facts and flaws about
> 	tor ('global' adversaries quite capable), and the 'politics' of
> 	the tor mafia,  like outright censorship, infighting,
> 	feminazism, complete lack of transparency, complete lack of
> 	honest funding, etc.
>
> 	What do you 'recommend' =)

At a minimum, I recommend hitting Tor through at least one VPN. Or
better, nested chains of at least three VPNs. To prevent leaks, I
recommend using pfSense VMs as VPN gateways, and Whonix VMs for Tor.

One can also use VPS running SSH onion services for old-school host
chaining. Each VPS connects through a VPN, so Tor can't detect that
you're chaining circuits. See
<https://www.ivpn.net/privacy-guides/onion-ssh-hosts-for-login-chaining>.