moderation test

Deorge Chesterton deorgie at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 01:45:02 PDT 2016

Try again, thought police, we still got it

Oh yeah, and why would a list full of well-read, realist dystopian,
borderline nihilist, self-proclaimed anarchists, even remotely want any
part of such a thing?

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: BVAUGHN74! /golf claps

Peace seems never to arrive without a pre-emptive period of chaos. Don't
take that away from all of us  Dr. Ian Malcolms. How will we stay on top of
the food chain if we are afraid to speak?

Nice meeting you all, by the way. For all I know I'm probably looking like
an ass for not knowing whatever prompted this and simply reacting
irrationality as a result.

Back to the lurker dungeon. be excellent to each other whenever and
wherever possible, my ninjacompoops