Hi, Boyce! (was Fwd: tor-talk subscription update)

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Fri Jun 24 07:46:41 PDT 2016

On 06/23/2016 10:40 AM, Shawn K. Quinn wrote:
>>  We as a nation have learned from our mistakes
>>  and..

Juan responded:
> Again either that's sarcasm, or I'm - almost - speechless.

No... I do believe he's serious...

I'd agree you know. For instance our nation learned that wars to hold
ground are a waste of manpower delivering to many unsightly corpses to
Dover AFB... So why 'go there' when we can get some vicious freak
proxies like the Saudis or Kenya and Ethiopia (CIA Somalia war now
handed off to Africom and proxies) to do our dirt for us?

Rr