message from tor brownshirt griffin boyce

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Fri Jun 24 07:31:20 PDT 2016

On 06/23/2016 09:56 PM, Александр wrote:

>     > Rayzer <rayzer at riseup.net <mailto:rayzer at riseup.net>> wrote:
>     * Best of luck ASSCRACK. He's WAY too polite.
>     * I wasn't supporting his (Griffin Boyce's) position.
>

> No?! You weren't?
> So you'll have to write in a little bit more ... clear and distinct
> manner next time.

You mean... Like Z? (snigger)

> 'cause that's exactly what i thought too, Rayzer.

Sorry about the confusion... It was off the top of my head.

If you follow the issue back you'll see that I called it institutional
slander the first I heard of it and as time goes by without ANY
authorities involved, it just reinforces that position which I've never
wavered from.

Rr