message from tor brownshirt griffin boyce

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 05:50:29 PDT 2016

On Jun 24, 2016 12:12 AM, "Rayzer" <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 06/23/2016 11:48 AM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> > I would love to see you and Rayzer interacting in person, Juan.  I
think it's true love!  :D  <3  :D  <3

> I have no interest whatsoever in spending any amount of time incarcerated
for violent crimes spank you very much...

Ah, Rayzer...  I like you a lot, but if you spank me, I think Juan will
feel a bit jealous, hihi...  :D

No, not because he loves you...  just because he wants to spank me too,
hahaha!!  And throw dozens of onions at my head, hahaha!!  ;D

My "feminazi" friend hates men and Tor, so I used to send her some pics
holding onions, with male friends in non sense situations.  She always
sends me pics using leather and fur, holding bacon, hamburgers, barbecue,
dildos, crazy neon preservatives, messages saying "Die, vegan nazi!
Barbecue is life!", this kind of lovely things, hahaha!!!  ;D

I told Juan about our jokes and he was not offended with the bacon and the
burgers, but he absolutely doesn't like my relationship with Tor and
onions, hahaha!!  ;D