message from tor brownshirt griffin boyce

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 05:24:44 PDT 2016

Being sincere, I thought Rayzer was just being ironic, making a joke about
Boyce's polite words to Juan and the banned people.

Few minutes after sending this message, Rayzer condemned Boyce's banning
acts in another message.  He is not supporting the banning, Juan.

When I received Boyce's message wishing "best of luck", I admiss I thought
"Oh, thank you, Mr. Boyce.  Please, go to Hell with all my cumpliments and
have a lovely journey.".  Polite messages are cute!  <3

Creepy guy.  Boyce, not Rayzer or you, Juan.  Better avoiding more
misunderstandings, hahaha!!  ;D