Hi, Boyce! (was Fwd: tor-talk subscription update)

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 20:58:40 PDT 2016

On Fri, 24 Jun 2016 13:31:22 +1000
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> > 	here's scumbag rayzer cheering his comrade boyce, and
> > cheering censorship of course
> >
> > 	https://cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2016-June/013507.html
>
> I did a double take on that too - I thought first "may be this is HTML
> email not translating bold into text format properly or something".
>
> I ended up reading it as follows:
>
>    > > Best of luck
>    > ASSCRACK. He's WAY too polite.
>
> As in, Rayzer saying Boyce is an ASSCRACK, and not approving.

	rayzer can of course clear it up, but thing is, he is replying
	to this post :

	https://cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2016-June/013473.html

	Notice that boyce's  message (fowarded by me) ends with "best of
	luck"

	And according to rayzer that should have been "best of luck
	asscrack" - boyce should have insulted me. But he didn't so
	rayzer thinks "he's way too polite".