Hi, Boyce! (was Fwd: tor-talk subscription update)

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 12:35:31 PDT 2016

On Thu, 23 Jun 2016 16:24:42 -0300
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jun 23, 2016 3:42 PM, "juan" <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >         Cecilia said 'moderation' (that is censorship) was almost
> > always
> bad, but sometimes 'justified'(or something like that).
> >
> >         Given the 'context' and as far as I'm concerned, Cecilia was
> saying that banning all the people that tor-fascists banned was
> 'justified' 'ok' or whatever.
>
> Hey, I did not say it at all, hard headed Juan!  :P
>
> But it is their list and their rules, being unjust or not.

	It's not their list, it's funded with stolen money. And even if
	it was their list, that doesn't give them any divine
	rule-making authority.

> If they
> want to censor their list in a dishonest and stupid way, using bad
> excuses, they will lose credibility, respect and collaborators.
> Their problems, not mine.

	That's true. The fact that they are now showing their
	true fascist colors is a good thing.

> >         By the way, Cecilia's 'argument'  is pretty much
> > self-defeating.
> If censorship is OK 'sometimes', then she can't complain about being
> censored 'sometimes', like 'this' time.
>
> Sorry, I wanted to read the list

	And you can read the list.

	https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/

	You don't need to be subscribed to read it.

> and don't care about following rules
> to do it, if necessary.  Social rules, for example:  - In the Summer,
> I really prefer to be nude all the time, but I use clothes or I will
> be arrested. :-/
>
> Reading the tor-talk list is not possible because my personal
> positions are different?  Ok, what could I wait of a guy who can't
> simply admiss that was stupid, limited and cruel for calling a raped
> woman, a "ludicrous rape apologetics".
>
> I know it is a terrible bad karma, but I would love to graffitti these
> exact words in his house.  So Boyce would be able to understand how
> heavy and offensive were his words.

	boyce is just a left-wing fascist. It's now fashionable among
	left-wing fascists to pretend to care oh so much about women,
	while ignoring cases where women are actually hurt.