Hi, Boyce! (was Fwd: tor-talk subscription update)

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 08:48:03 PDT 2016

On Jun 23, 2016 12:00 PM, "Shawn K. Quinn" <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 2016-06-24 at 00:08 +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > I don't know who you're referring to - I've seen no threats to rejoin,
>
> Graham Boyce alluded to it in one of his messages.

Oh, it was pretty obvious.  So sorry, Quinn, I thought it was a neurosis of
yours.  It is Boyce's neurosis, instead.  Or maybe just another lie.  :P

> That said, one should not need to read a law book or a holy book to know
how to behave as a member of decent society. Threatening to rejoin a
mailing list one has just been booted from, is not how decent people behave.

My dear, I was waiting for Boyce's answer.  I asked humbly after his
offenses and had no answers, so I gave up.  Sorry, I won't die or be sick
because of it.  I cried yesterday, I admiss, but just because it was really
stupid calling me a "rape apologetics".

Today is a new day and I have several perspectives for my life and my
studies.  I don't need tor-talk list, it is past.  I will never use lies to
subscribe there.  My nature is really easy to understand.  I used my real
name and a public account in all the moments.  I like true colors.

And being sincere, probably I already read much more Law books and holy
books  (not only the Bible)  than you and I think it is really complex to
define how "decent people behave".  I don't have this kind of pretention.

Take care and be happy.

Cecilia