Hi, Boyce! (was Fwd: tor-talk subscription update)

Александр afalex169 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 05:10:43 PDT 2016

> All Jake's friends and supporters are being brutally harassed in last
weeks.

> It is absolutely lovely receiving messages talking about raping me when
> everybody says they are 'rape victims' and 'we need to avoid any kind of
> violence against women'.
>
> Uff, it seems a bad and sick contraditory joke, really hypocrite...  Why
do
> the people forget that I am a woman when it is convenient?  And I was a
> _real_ victim, I didn't tell lies using an anonymous site and my
> networking...  :-/
>
> The worst part about everything is feeling really lucky, because Jake is
> receiving messages talking about killing him.  At least, I will be just
> raped and, of course, only for correct and fair persons.

Cecilia, STOP! Please STOP! Stop groveling.
It's not about some f*cken ego i'm talking about with you, but a man/woman
should have some self respect!
Don't you get that they ENJOY your humiliation?!
And IT IS a self-humiliation, most of the things you are writing here in
the past 24 hours.

And what for, Cecilia? They will "get it", say sorry and bring you back to
the tor-list?!
!
____

Also you should understand that this BAN is not a personal decision by "x",
but a collective decision by the pseudo leaders of the whole tor community.
____

I tried to subscribe to the Tor list (you know, this "anti-censorship"
software list :D). Got a message that i am banned. censored. Like you,
Juan, Zen and a few others. As i already said on the list a few days ago,
what do you expect from scums (calling themselves the backbone of the "tor
community"), that create slander and/or scums who believe in
it at once -> thus BETRAYING Jacob Appelbaum = BETRAYING one of their
Leaders and/or Friends?!

And this betrayal is related to the 90% of the silent cowards of the tor
community too. Those that "aboooove" the mud. Those who write nothing on
this topic OR write political-correct shit. yeah.
How convenient it is... viewing from the "safe" side when your
brother/Leader is being brutally crucified, right?
_____

O.k. So now, the great censors/pseudo leaders of the Tor community will
stay with
a. notorious bastards
+
b. cowardly sheeple, that never ask nor say inconvenient questions or
things.
(don't know whether "a" or "b" is more disgusting)

This act of the "ban" (with such beautiful' causes) just proves one more
time that we were right all the way.
Jacob Appelbaum IS innocent. Ban us or not, f*ckers.
.
_____

Cecilia, send this message to Jacob, please.
He must SEE (-> know and feel) that he is not alone in this ugly and unfair
war against him!