Publicly Usable Secure Rooms

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Thu Jun 23 04:45:02 PDT 2016

Excellent initiative. Candidates: libraries, toilets, gyms, taxis, subways,
buses, airplanes, schools, colleges, offices, factories, farms, deserts,
oceans.

Banned in all government, military, spy, facilities along with
official secrecy.

Banned in top level corporate offices and board rooms.

Banned in finance, investment, SWIFT, banking.

Banned in advertising, public relations, fund-raisers, political campaigns.

Banned to leaders, celebrities, the famous, the heroic, award winners.

Banned to opinionators, moderators, censors, redactors, media.

Banned on cypherpunks except Hettinga who gets what he wants unfettered,
unfiltered, uncontaminated.