Hi, Boyce! (was Fwd: tor-talk subscription update)

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 04:09:22 PDT 2016

All Jake's friends and supporters are being brutally harassed in last
weeks.

It is absolutely lovely receiving messages talking about raping me when
everybody says they are 'rape victims' and 'we need to avoid any kind of
violence against women'.

Uff, it seems a bad and sick contraditory joke, really hypocrite...  Why do
the people forget that I am a woman when it is convenient?  And I was a
_real_ victim, I didn't tell lies using an anonymous site and my
networking...  :-/

The worst part about everything is feeling really lucky, because Jake is
receiving messages talking about killing him.  At least, I will be just
raped and, of course, only for correct and fair persons.