Hi, Boyce! (was Fwd: tor-talk subscription update)

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 02:18:55 PDT 2016

You are not indifferent and I really don't care about your opinion about
me.  So you think I am a "ludicrous rape apologetics".  So what?  Should I
cry again?

Sorry, I prefer not spending water and my time with a loser again.  Get a
life, dear.  And if possible be raped.  You will discover in person that it
is really impossible to be a "ludicrous rape apologetics" after being raped.

But you don't care about it.  Your point was simply to humilliate a person
in public.