Hi, Boyce! (was Fwd: tor-talk subscription update)

Griffin Boyce griffin at cryptolab.net
Wed Jun 22 14:03:52 PDT 2016

Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> Boyce, please, just pro-Jake people were banned or it was just a
> lovely coincidence?  How about a bit of transparency, please?

Hello Cecilia,

   This is the relevant thread on tor-project:
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-project/2016-June/000459.html

   As you can see, the emphasis is on off-topic posts and not the
members' personal beliefs.  Though having my inbox overrun with more
than 300 messages filled with the most ludicrous rape apologetics was
certainly a factor in my decision to ask for the ability to remove
subscribers.

juan wrote:
>> > 	I'm obviously re-subscribing right now. The fuck is wrong
>> > with you.
>>
>> You're banned. Go elsewhere.
>
> 	so you work for the department of defense, eh shitbag? Too
> 	stupid and coward to even admit it =)

   Senpai isn't going to notice you bro.