what 'Tor' actually stands for - do you want a brown t-shirt?

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Mon Jun 20 19:04:35 PDT 2016

On 06/20/2016 06:04 PM, juan wrote:

> dingledine :
>
> 	"Also, yes, this mailing list has gotten out of control. We are
> 	all distracted doing more urgent things, but I think we should
> 	soon find the time anyway to proceed to the "clean up our
> 	lists" plan."
>

> boyce :
>
> 	"Due to the extreme amount of off-topic posting (centered
> around a handful of users), there's much discussion about whether to
> replace tor-talk with a moderated list"
>

> me to boyce :
>> 	are you brownshirts going to 'moderate' the cpunks mailing
>> list too?
>
> his reply :
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIoMfVNVx4g

Well, you started off with an insulting insinuation. Did you expect that
you WOULDN'T be considered a Douche (a vinegar sour douche at that)
considering you so amply spew? You know they have operations to 'tighten
that thang up' so you don't spew douche so readily...

Rr

"Every great cause begins as a movement, becomes a business and eventually degenerates into a racket." --Eric Hoffer