Interesting Ethereum Dustup

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 17:53:41 PDT 2016

On Sat, 18 Jun 2016 03:41:12 +0300
Cari Machet <carimachet at gmail.com> wrote:

> goldman sachs is everywhere fucking

	yeah, what's needed here is not 'smart contracts' but a machine
	for mincing meat.

	Anyway, on the topic of 'smart contracts' and all those
	mirrors and smoke

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest_funded_crowdfunding_projects

	highest funded project is

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_DAO_%28organization%29

	with 160 millions (I think the wiki figure was 230 millions a
	couple of days ago - wikitrash isn't exactly reliable...)