Fwd from the fedz: Re: As I was saying, Juan ...

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Jun 13 17:31:46 PDT 2016

On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 09:46:18AM -0700, Rayzer wrote:
> From: 	juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com>
> AM I making my point for you? Stop making this about LGBTs. It’s NOT about ‪‎LGBT‬-s!
>
> The VICTIMS WERE perhaps ‪Gay‬-identified, but it’s REALLY THE CHICKENS COMING HOME TO ROOST
> <http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=http%3A%2F%2FThe+Politics+of+a+Perpetrator+Population+&t=NmM3NzJkNWY1OTg2ZDkxNjQzNDAyZjM0YjRjZDI1MTZlZjk1YTVmNyxUcHh6UG5TaQ%3D%3D>
>  folks… YOU ALLOW the thugs to be protected and nurtured but people with
>  drive ambition and the willingness to work hard are rejected… Sent back
>  to their countries often to be tortured and killed… FOR YOUR WAY OF
> LIFE and the continuation of it … AND IT IS KILLING YOU NOW. It’s the
> end result of “The Politics of a Perpetrator Population”.
>
> You are becoming the victims of your own murderous way of
> interacting with the rest of the world that you as Americans seem so
> oblivious to … So oblivious that you’d actually think about electing a
> warmonger like Bernie Sanders as some sort of alternative.
>
> http://auntieimperial.tumblr.com/post/145862418629

This (including the deleted bits) is one of the clearest and well laid out
posts I've seen in a long time. Thank you Juan, and thank you Rayzer for
posting.

And for me personally, not being American and seeing Bernie Sanders be
largely ignored by the MSM despite much larger rally turnouts than
Clinton, I assumed he was not a war monger/ MIC man, so this hint that
he's a war monger is important. Leads to lots of interesting "who's
conspiring in what ways" thoughts...