Fwd from the fedz: Re: As I was saying, Juan ...

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 11:29:52 PDT 2016

On Mon, 13 Jun 2016 09:46:18 -0700
Rayzer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> AM I making my point for you? Stop making this about LGBTs. It’s NOT
> about ‪‎LGBT‬-s!

	OK. Let me spell it out for you. Yesterday's false flag attack
	was obviously about gays.

	The evil muslamic terrorists hate gays - and gays are
	a minority that has always been deeply admired in the Western,
	Judeo-Christian, Democratic Nations. That's why an attack
	against gays is such an outrage.

	Hm. Wait. Something's off. Gays have been despised in the
	jew-kristian cesspools for ages, HOWEVER, somehow, right now
	it's become politically expedient to pretend to care about
	gays. So, an attack against gays is just the thing you need if
	you want more 'progressives' to support your bombing,
	'civilizing' efforts against non-american sub-humans.