As I was saying, Juan ... (Data Overload Edition)

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 12:22:38 PDT 2016

On Sat, 11 Jun 2016 11:49:03 -0700
Rayzer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> Facing Data Deluge, Secret U.K. Spying Report Warned of Intelligence
> Failure
>
>     97 percent of the calls, messages, and data the program had
>     collected were found to have been “not viewed” by the authorities.

	Of course nothing is 'viewed' by the authorities. Everything is
	stored and indexed, then they can 'view' whatever they want
	whenever they want, and track whoever they want.

	But I understand Rayzer that your job description is to mislead
	people and give them a false sense of security. That's why you
	are a tor scammer, and now ebay's sales agent.

	Tell me Rayzer, how does it feel to be a marxist commie
	'anarchist' while promoting american imperialism?

> "The amount of data being collected, however, proved difficult for MI5
> to handle. In March 2010, in another secret report, concerns were
> reiterated about the agency’s difficulties processing the material it
> was harvesting. “There is an imbalance between collection and
> exploitation capabilities, resulting in a failure to make effective
> use of some of the intelligence collected today,”

	Oh yes. Translation : we want more hardware, and we will get
	more hardware.

	Rest of your copypasta garbage from ebay deleted.

> Again. IF EVERYONE was using Tor, PGP,

	How much do you get paid every time you mention tor?

> etc, NO MATTER HOW FLAWED OR
> COMPROMISED, it WOULD break them,

	Where do you get your bullshit theories from? Oh, right, from
	your boss.

> and their respective country's
> treasury.
>
> Promoting the idea we SHOULDN'T use it and 'spread the risk' is a
> useful idiot's cowardly POV.

	Promoting the use of the pentagon's fake 'anonimity' network is
	what scumbags like you do.