the challenge of becoming an anarchist - why nearly everyone's a statist

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Mon Jun 13 03:44:18 PDT 2016

On Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 01:33:41PM +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> 'We' have lost faith in our fellow humans to a high degree. We don't trust

Isn't distrusting enemies/those who deserve it/
common sense and best practice?

> ourselves and so we don't trust our fellow 'citizens'. We put money,

Not trusting others doesn't necessarily mean you don't trust yourself.

As for practical anarchism, I consider it utopia (hi Juan ;) ) with the
current sheeple. Maybe the most plausible implementation of anarchism is
if aliens colonize humans or possibly "teach" them how good anarchism is
;)

--
"It's all the same, only the names will change" -- Bon Jovi