[tor-talk] Bittorrent starting to move entirely within anonymous overlay nets

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 00:49:41 PDT 2016

On 6/9/16, Aymeric Vitte <vitteaymeric at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't care at all what you think about "my stuff"

Nor do I care to purchase clearnet tools or see people
spammed for it. Clearnet is noninteresting fossil.

> wrong appreciation/description of it,

Stuff, model, same diff. I've appreciated the
description of what it is and how its used.
Peersm clients interact BT to clearnet to
shuffle into browserland. Don't care about
such clearnet use, whether optional or not.

The subject says "entirely within anonymous overlay
nets", that means ZERO interaction with clearnet,
other than obviously the overlay itself.

> I was not referring to this only
> Apparently you are trying to revive some old concepts that just can't
> work with bittorrent

Suggest you define "old concepts" and "newer projects"
with links.

> "Which is why bittorrent is moving into the overlays", please clarify
> what you mean
> why you posted this

Already did.

> why popcorn time shows up here

Some people think popcorn time is the only bittorrent app,
and that where it appears is relavent. I don't.