The cheap low risk node majority attack, pki, geoip, etc

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Jun 8 19:03:56 PDT 2016

On Wed, Jun 08, 2016 at 10:59:06AM -0700, Rayzer wrote:
> On 06/08/2016 10:23 AM, juan wrote:
> > Rayzer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:
> >> What? You exshpect to live forever?
> >> Three months is a lifetime. Use it wisely.
> >
> > 	Exacty the kind of thing a government agent would say.
>
> Exactly the kind of thing a pragmatist would say.

Awww, heartwarming backslapping of one another, how cute.

<WARNING: Ignore "mis-contextualization for rimshot purposes", as such
droll unpacking of weakly attempted humour does not improve the comedic
factor of the text nor the presumably inducted mirth states (being a
vector, not an absolute) in those reading said text. Indeed such
unpackings is usually viewed with raised eyebrows and mild derision
(perhaps almost as much derision as the attempted first instance or echoes
of grammar precision axii) since "well that was obvious" and perhaps
a weak but self satisfied "and those who didn't get it are too stupid to
worry about" resulting in that sanguine dissatisfied half smile of all
sarcastic ego positions having no basis in utility to our fellow man or
anything for that matter.>