The cheap low risk node majority attack, pki, geoip, etc

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 14:28:46 PDT 2016

Steve Kinney 'asserted' :

"TOR is a two edged sword that can also be used
against the National Interest, so the NSA thinks TOR stinks."

Steve Kinney is a charlatan who hasn't done basic research about tor and
simply parrots bullshit he got from the 'main stream media'

When informed about basic research showing tor's flaws Steve Kinney
blantantly ignores it, because he is an intellectual fraud.

And then he writes baseless bullshit like the stuff below.