cryptographically-provable anonymity

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Tue Jun 7 11:25:47 PDT 2016

On 06/07/2016 10:54 AM, juan wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Jun 2016 10:49:05 -0700
> Rayzer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:
>

>> On 06/07/2016 09:52 AM, juan wrote:
>>> So rayzer what don't you tell us about your connections to your
>>> government?
>> Oh... That's easy. I have none.
> 	Sure. The kind of garbage you post in this list is just 'a
> 	mistake'.

Umn... You mean like my "Mistake" assuming ioerror was the victim of
orchestrated institutional slander?

Is that the kind of mistake you mean?

ICYWondered... The reason I noted it so quickly is because Institutional
Slander campaigns aren't new, and they certainly aren't something that
showed up with the advent of intertubz, and I was anti-gov prolly before
you were born and I've seen it ALL before. Including trolls who clutter
up lists with spew to cause people to unsub or not read.

That's you Juan. Although it's true SOME PEOPLE need the comic levity
you provide...

Rr