cryptographically-provable anonymity

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 09:52:15 PDT 2016

On Tue, 7 Jun 2016 08:49:51 -0700
Rayzer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> SOMEONE'S got to spew here about Yale's connection to the CIA...
>
> Juan?

	So rayzer what don't you tell us about your connections to your
	government?

	As to 'dissent', last time I checked it was designed so as to
	make censorship extremely easy. Admitedly I took a look at it a
	few years ago and maybe I overlooked something.

ps:  you don't seem to know the A of the ABC of american society.
American society is *the* poster child for corporatism/fascism. The
cooperation between the 'privte' sector and the 'public' sector is
complete. Only a government agent would suggest that an american
university isn't fully in bed with the american government.