How long before compulsory microchipping of cattle, I mean, 'citizens'?

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Jun 5 01:20:04 PDT 2016

On 5/18/16, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/17/16, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'll hazard : 20 years.
>
> Nope, sorry, you're already effectively chipped.
> And considered cattle.

Can only agree 100% - try telling your friendly 'magistrate' that you
are not accepting their jurisdiction except by evidence/ proof of
jurisdiction over you, in the petty "papers please" case they dragged
you to court for... say driving a car a little over the speed limit or
without your govt issued permission license to travel by that mode of
transport - it is very hard to hold ground, to not get railroaded in
the "conversation" between you and the Magistrate as s/he challenges
you straight back (which ought to have been left to the prosecutor at
least, showing bluntly that the magistrate has ganged up against you
on the police side of course) to not implicitly consent to --their--
jurisdiction as you try to field the blows (devious questions). It's
really obnoxious stuff - well, challenging at least.

> Best you can do now is try to cast off your chains.

ABSO-FIRETRUCKIN-LUTELY